The Feed The Soil programme is an initiative aimed at saving household food waste from landfill while helping farmers grow and sell better produce. The programme aims to create healthy compost from your kitchen food waste. Using the Feed The Soil Food Waste Kit, you actively form part of our community farming ecosystem – from paying forward your food waste, to turning it into nutritious compost and buying back the fresh produce grown from it.
Join today to help fix the food waste/supply chain and help grow our network of sustainable farming organisations to produce nutritious organic vegetables.
- Sign up to the programme using the form below
- Purchase your Feed the Soil Food Waste Kit from our online store here
- Start collecting your food waste at home (food scraps and off cuts) using your kit
- When your food waste storage bin is full, meet the Feed The Soil team at one of our weekly meeting points to drop off your full bucket and swop it for a clean, empty one (R25 cost per bucket swop – Card or Snapscan accepted)
- Purchase fresh weekly organic vegetables from our weekly meetings spots.