fbpx Skip to main content

18A Tax Certificate Requests

Request an 18A Tax Certificate for any donations over R500 in a given tax period. This amount can be deducted from your annual taxable income. We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible, however we do go through periods of high volumes of requests so your patience is appreciated.